Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Happy Birthday Artie!

  1. I love you because you never fail to make me smile.
  2. I love you because you have nice, clean and sexy feet.
  3. I love you kasi kahit na asawa mo na ako, binobosohan mo pa din ako!
  4. I love you kasi ang sarap sarap mong i-hug sabay gigil!
  5. I love you because you serenade me with beautiful songs! Kahit minsan out of tune, maganda pa din.
  6. I love you because you oh so hate personalized items.
  7. I love you kasi kahit na template ang tinetext mo sa'kin, nagtetext ka pa din kahit papano.
  8. I love you kasi ikaw ang pinaka-abnoy na nakilala ko.
  9. I love you kasi puro pangmayaman lang ang niluluto mo.
  10. I love you because you always make the most scrumptious pasta!
  11. I love you because you never get tired of giving me flowers!
  12. I love you because you always keep up with my moods.
  13. I love you because you kiss me so sweetly!
  14. I love you kasi love mo si doggie Max!
  15. I love you because you introduced "century egg" to me.
  16. I love the way you hold my hand.
  17. I love you kasi kahit anung galit and sungit mo, makita mo lang ako, napapawi na ang lahat!!!
  18. I love you because you chose me of all girls!
  19. I love you because you understand me.
  20. I love you because you gave me THE tulip.
  21. I love you because you gave me a beautiful swirl engagement ring.
  22. I love you kasi ikaw ang pinakamasungit na nakilala ko.
  23. I love you because you gave me your old boxer shorts and oversized tees for my pambahay.
  24. I love you because my friends enjoy your company.
  25. I love you because you are who you are.
  26. I love you because I feel how much you love your pamangkins.
  27. I love you because you are the sweetest.
  28. I love you because we are soulmates!
  29. I love you because you are the funniest.
  30. I love you because we share the same dreams together.
  31. I love you because you chose to stay. For good!
  32. I love you because you always give me money whenever I'm short!!!
  33. I love you because with you I feel safe.
  34. I love you kasi loyal ka sa'kin…di ba?
  35. I love you because you don't smoke.
  36. I love you kasi alam mo na ang ibig sabihin pag nagtext ako ng "?".
  37. I love you kasi sinasamahan mo akong manuod ng Tagalog movies after much convincing.
  38. I love you kasi perfect ang poached eggs mo.
  39. I love you because you look handsome in collared shirts.
  40. I love you kasi ang sarap mong i-kiss!
  41. I love you because I know you will be a good father to our little ones.
  42. I love you because you are a good provider.
  43. I love you because you are my inspiration.
  44. I love you because when you're not around, I miss you big time.
  45. I love you because you write funny blogs.
  46. I love you because you are God-fearing.
  47. I love you because you love to read books.
  48. I love you because you always take good care of me.
  49. I love you kasi ang dali mong yayain kumain sa Tapsibugan and Chicboy.
  50. I love you because you love my family.
  51. I love you because when I'm away, you miss me.
  52. I love you because you remember almost everything about me.
  53. I love you because you are my bestfriend!
  54. I love you because you've proven that you are truly worth the wait.
  55. I love you because you are my granted wish.
  56. I love you because my first ever slow dance is with you…on our wedding day!
  57. I love you kasi kahit arnibal na sa tamis ang timpla kong coffee, nakiki-sip ka pa din.
  58. I love you because you call me Babygirl.
  59. I love you because you're my sympathetic ear.
  60. I love you because you are my shoulder to cry on.
  61. I love you because you are gwapo.
  62. I love you because we both love to watch movies.
  63. I love you kasi ang cute mong magselos.
  64. I love you because you are a good trainor.
  65. I love you because you know how to repair and fix items in the house.
  66. I love you because you never run out of corny, green and silly jokes.
  67. I love you kasi ang sarap mong manlambing.
  68. I love you because I can be myself when I'm with you.
  69. I love you because we can talk about everything. Or just nothing.
  70. I love you because you always know just how to spoil me.
  71. I love you because there are amazing experiences that I've shared with you and only you.
  72. I love you because you've given me sweet gifts!
  73. I love you because you are cute and adorable.
  74. I love you because you always seem to read my mind.
  75. I love you for sharing your life with me.
  76. I love you for listening to me when I need to rant.
  77. I love you for assuring me that everything's gonna be fine.
  78. I love you for the little things you do.
  79. I love you for being true to your words.
  80. I love you because you welcomed me to the family.
  81. I love you because you keep me sane.
  82. I love you because you taught me the meaning of compromise.
  83. I love you because you make me feel proud of being yours.
  84. I love you because even if you're busy, you still make time for me.
  85. I love you because I'm at my happiest when I'm with you.
  86. I love you because you give me goodmorning and goodnight kisses.
  87. I love you because you've seen me at my worst and yet you still love me.
  88. I love you because you replied to my MULTIPLY message in May 2008.
  89. I love you because when we're out, you never let me carry other things aside from my bag.
  90. I love you because I love sharing crazy times with you.
  91. I love you because you cooked a 5-course meal for me
  92. I love you because we both love to eat!
  93. I love you because you're a flirt!
  94. I love your wit and wisdom.
  95. I love you because we will grow old together.
  96. I love you because we will travel the world.
  97. I love you because you make me understand myself better.
  98. I love you because you bring out the abnoy in me!
  99. I love you because you're a great bolero!
  100. I love the adventurer in you.
  101. I love you because I’m sure that you find this the sweetest and the best gift ever!!!! 
Happy Happy Birthday with much love!!!

As one of his gifts, I surprised hubby with a scrapbook entitled "101 Reasons Why Ann Loves Artie So Much". For a first timer, it was a success! Artie loved it so much. He was crying while going through the list!




1 Sun Showers:

- A n g e l - said...

Woot woot! Hang sweet mo lang, parang si Boy Pick Up! Haha!

Am sure Tibs loved this. Happy birthday ulit, Tibs!

Template by:

Free Blog Templates